In March 2022, A Cambridge School approached us for the procurement & implementation of 75 iPads. The product implementation was done in just 1 week.
Cambridge School Group owns the Delhi Public School, Aligarh, and being a new school in their establishment with a Cambridge curriculum, they wanted to equip the school with all high-tech provisions.
At Ridham Enterprise, we have been on a mission to empower change-makers with the most effective tools – hardware, software, consultancy, and technological support.
So, when an upcoming school approached us, we were happy to support them with our services.
We provide flexible & versatile services starting from the management of IT assets, to deploying them, training staff & teachers, and lastly also providing financial care & support.
Our power-packed service teams are always ready to provide the best technical support and consultancy.
Each team follows a system to assure proper completion of the project:
- Management team handles the management of all assets including hardware, software, licenses, renewal, etc.
- Deployment teams work with ASM, Configuration ASM & MDM, Asset Tagging, and Network and server setup.
- Refresh teams provide special trade-in offers for schools
- Training teams provide Mac and iPad training, and ASM & MDM training for IT.
- Finance and care teams guide for affordable offers & payment solutions and device insurance plans.
- Support teams work with network infrastructure, server setups, and software installations.
- BYOD provides finance tie-Ups for EMI and a dedicated webpage for students supporting online purchases.
- Development team develops custom iOS apps as required.
The above teams work conjointly for each project and here is how we achieved the deployment:
- 75 iPads and Apple Smart Keyboards were procured. iPads were deployed through Zero-touch Deployment.
- The entire POC was completed in 2 days, after which the school decided to distribute devices right away.
- After POC & finalization, the school was registered for Apple School Manager.
- MDM was completed after the School policies & restrictions were finalized.
- The current network infrastructure & server were brought into line within the Apple Ecosystem.
- We have scheduled APL sessions for the school.
Every project comes with a special set of challenges that we as change-makers are always ready to take up. For this project, the school had planned for a robust network infrastructure & wanted Single Sign-On System (SSO) & Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) integration.
After knowing the school requirement and their vision towards collaborating with iPads, our management and technical team brainstormed on how this project can be made a success.
A plan was made with the collaboration of the SOTI team & school admin towards deploying a perfect solution and a road map was finalized before the actual deployment of iPads. The process started with POC which got completed in 2 days with the help of the SOTI team, AD and LDAP integration was followed and registration for ASM was done. MDM was finalized after discussing the restriction policies the school wanted. After aligning the network -infra with the Apple Ecosystem, the deployment of iPads was completed, run, and aligned with the policies and requirements of the school.
Looking at the challenge, we provided device management through (SOTI) as a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, Closed-Loop Automation (CLA) Configuration, LDAP integration, Active Directory (AD)enrolment, and SSO integration.
We assist every school with a financial plan & suggest payment plans for the school to pay with ease.
We always look forward to results, as they are something that motivates us to work hard towards our vision.
This school setup was a success, it empowered teachers & students with iPads, making them more effective & advanced in their learning experience.
Such schools delight us with their vision towards hi-tech education & looking forward to this, all new students taking admission will be equipped with the best technology.