One School, 7000 iPads, 2 weeks.
In May 2019, one school approached us for procurement and implementation of 7,000 iPads to enable remote learning for their students. It was not surprising coming from a school which had always focused on technology in education, but this implementation was required in an ambitious timeline of 2 weeks.
- Top 3 Challenges with Remote Teaching, And The Way ForwardThe abrupt transition to remote education is posing challenges for teachers. They are fighting a two-way battle. They are learning the ropes of digital technologies and tools. On the other hand, they need to teach and manage the students remotely.
- Which schools in India have implemented an iPad program, and what has been their experience?An increasing number of schools iPads for better learning outcomes. Let’s learn about a few schools in India that are successfully using iPads for a more meaningful learning experience.
- Why the iPad Is Best Home Learning Device for Students?Tablets have just about the right combination of features that help students continue their education and ensure that there is a study-recreation-life balance. Their user-friendliness is unbeatable. The need for every student is a device that is easily manageable, lightweight…
- How To Select The Best eLearning Device For School Students?As the pandemic continues, a lot of parents have had to seriously consider buying dedicated learning devices for children. For individual students, let’s evaluate on three specific factors for choosing the right e-learning device.
- Is the total cost of ownership (TCO) of iPad much higher than other tablets?There are various costs associated with management of devices on an ongoing basis, right up to the resale of devices for upgradation of technology, which is inevitable in a few years. Here is a comparison of the total cost of ownership of iPads with other tablets.
- Helping 4,000 ONGC employees choose cutting edge technology over the ‘safe option’When ONGC offered thousands of employees to buy laptops of their choice, including MacBooks, many were choosing ‘safe options’ instead. This how we helped 4000 employees make the right choice.